We are a Runescape clan! We are a Social/Skilling/Pvm clan with lots of friendly people!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Introduce yourself :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
slayerrunner

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:51 am

RS Name: SlayerRunner

Hello all! My name is Shuo, but you guys can call me Shawn, my RS name, or whatever your preference is. I'm 20 (almost 21). I am from New York and currently a rising junior in the pre-law and pre-med track. I've been playing RS since middle school, though I took a long hiatus, so I guess in terms of RS3 I'm quite new.

Alongside RS i am heavily involved with Science Olympiad, table tennis and I am going to volunteer to teach at local prisons to help inmates get a second chance at life. I also help people out with college applications, so if anyone in the clan needs help or want in depth information on colleges (especially the ivies/MIT, since I go to Cornell myself), feel free to ask me I'll gladly help you or get you connected to my friends who go to the school of your choice =D.

I joined the clan hoping to enhance my experience by meeting new people and to getting to know them better and I hope to develop friendships with everyone here =D.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kawaii Alice Desu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:20 pm

^ I might actually have to message you eventually.

Wow you're smart ._. ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slayerrunner

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:55 pm

^sure just shoot an email anytime to sc882 @cornell.edu (guarantees that I see it) =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:14 pm

RS Name: Solzan

Hi I'm Ron and there's many things that i enjoy, those being non-family friendly but it's because of that I joined Runescape in 1954. Back when it was popular Runescape had a massive following which of course made me want to join the game, cause you know that's how i do. After joining Runescape i realized that i was alone in this world and needed comfort so i went on the Runescape reddit where i achieved 4 fedora points and became an admin. Now I play Runescape for the hopes of finding a mate that can pet my chinchilla and cuddle with me when i'm lonely. Thanks for listening xD
Back to top Go down
Fishoogle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:33 pm

Hi, I am Fishoogle.

I started playing runescape sometime in 2009. I've taken long breaks since then, but i am back. I am Polish, and living in NJ. I will be starting my third semester for engineering science in September. I hope to have fun with you all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:43 pm

Howdy,

The name is William, I am 24 but do not believe in or celebrate birthdays.  I have legitimately never weighed myself so I cannot post mine Smile. I live in Northern Ireland, United Kingdom.

I enjoy gaming & music.  I deteste liars.  I have high & literal expectations of everything, meaning I will not take 50 minutes to do something if I say I will be 30 minutes.  I mostly listen to up-beat music, but can appreciate all genres of music, even classical and screamo but not Nicki Minaj.

I have played Runescape since the very beginning, I'm on THE LIST. I have four maxed accounts, my main one is "Angrymouse" I am a part of "True Maxed" clan at the moment, (probably won't be in it once the new skill is released).  I have made all types of accounts that you can have on runescaspe ranging from mains, pures, 9 hp accounts, 10 hp accounts to level 3s.  I just enjoy level'ing up, but I dislike questing.   The level 9HP account is by far my most favourite account, but it takes a lot of dedication imo.  The stats are ALL done without the use of Pest Control and/or Soul Wars.

My goals for this current account "iLikeAgility" is untrimmed agility and just to be a dirty level 3 with fairly decent stats.

I don't know if I missed any information people may care about so if you want to talk then just talk, my Private Chat will always be ON.  Ciao Smile
Back to top Go down
HataMenreiki

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:46 pm

Ahoy, IGN HataMenreiki, IRL name Liam

Been goofing around in the clan for a few weeks now, lower on the level side sompared to many but quite active. Other games I play include TF2, Binding of Isaac, Touhou, and a variety of indie games.

I'm taking a couple of gap years between HS and college, but will be majoring in mechanical engineering when i go. I live in New Hampshire with some family members and cats.

Clans in all games have always been useful for me. I ran one in Path of Exile a couple years ago, and i run a team in TF2 competitive. Here, I plan to relax a bit more, talking it up with everyone and perhaps skill/pvm with others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballisticdk

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:46 am

Hi my name is zac but and im going to school for electrical engineering as well lol. Im 20 and 5'6.

I played rs in the early 2000s never was good back then but i was young lol i tryed to get back in to it a few years a go but did not have the time but no i play like my job. I just made a skiller account as well to see how fast I can get a few 99s lol so far a week in to playing it i have 1 99 lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
waterdude95

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:03 pm

im dustyn ^-^ waterdude95 in rs, im roughly 6'2 212lbs, and im 20 years old, trying to get into college for marketing and hopefully one day get into the gaming industry

this is my third account, my first had the same name and was hacked way back when i started playing in 2001-2002 my third one wasnt really anything special, but this is my main account i plan on maxing this account with time, once i get my farming up 3 levels ill have all my stats at/above 70 but i currently have my first 99 in magic Smile

just a little additional note, not needed for talking with me or anything but i figured id say it
im not very good at making friends...or at talking with people, im also not great at being social, not many people talk with me and i usually just dont have anything to say to most people so im used to being alone in a crowd, im a huge gamer, on basicly every console minus the PS, i love anime, i read alot, and i dont like going outside, or being in the heat...i know next to nothing about sports nor do they interest me in the slightest, i have had problems dealing with a "severe depressive disorder" for most of my life, its like depression that never fully goes away, anything else about me can either just be asked or i will probobly just say at some point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Paw

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:10 pm

Hey, Black Paw here.

So, I'm 5'4, 18, haven't weighed myself in four years, and am currently starting College. I'm majoring in History and hope to go up to a Masters degree. Mostly been spending this week trying to adjust to the new school schedule.

I've been playing RS for about 5-6 years now, but my most recent break from playing lasted about a year or so once I finished getting Max Cape which had been one of my longtime goals, so I'm still a bit clueless to a lot of the new features/monsters/ areas that Jagex might've added in that time period. Don't really have any current goals in RS at the moment, but 120 dungeoneering is always on the horizon for things to achieve.

- I've been in a decent amount of clans over the years, started out in an Pmod/Player events FC, and stayed there for a year acting as an events lead before giving up my rank and leaving due to differences I had with the owner of the FC.
- Ran in a star hunting clan for around eight months until that fell apart due to fallout between members.
- After that I messed around in a Soul Wars fc for about a year, mostly did calls for games and got a bit of combat 99's off the zeal from there. That eventually dissolved as well once EoC was released.
- During that time I went between two clans, one PvM clan that I joined shortly after leaving my star hunting clan, but the massive size of the clan was unappealing, and I left for a new clan started by some leadership ranks from the previous. That clan turned into another PvM clan, ran with that for a year or so before leaving due to conflicts with other leads.
- Finally, I briefly joined another events clan while participating in a warbands PvP FC for a few months before eventually quitting the game for a short time period. After that I've jumped back on for a bit and joined clans here or there for a few weeks before leaving RS again.

I've gotten back into RS lately, and I can't see myself leaving again anytime soon, so I hope I can learn a lot from this clan, and get back into the flow of doing things with groups of players once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:59 pm

Hey there!
My name is Eirik ("I am ironed" ign) i'm 16 and i'm from Norway. We don't use the lbs system and stuff here so i can't post it :p
I have been playing rs for almost 10 years soon as i get my 10-year cape on my main in 32 days (8.september), and my ironman is about a month old.
This is the first clan i have joined with a forum and stuff, as when clans got introduced to rs it was a lot of random clans that only a few people would join.

I took a break from rs in about 2-3 years when the introduction of EoC started and i though it looked bad, but as it turned out it wasn't.
My first 99 on my main was fletching and the only 99 i've got after that is wc.
I also play league of legends on EUW, so if you want to play just contact me through rs Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:25 pm

IGN: Irnaginate

Hey homies! I just recently started playing RS3 again after taking a 3 year hiatus so I am basically a noob please help me relearn RS xD.

Anyways I am full Japanese, 20, and am currently in my 3rd year of college studying Economics. In Highschool played football and did Judo. In jduo I was ranked 4th in the nation for judo in my weight class of 66 Kg but recently got my 9th concussion so RIP. I love exercising, Raving (Slander), eating, video games, parties, BP KING, and Judo. Already met some awesome people and hope to meet some more! Cheers Very Happy

P.S yes i have been to Japan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:23 pm

Sup guys I'm xSkylite I'm really known for giveaways in the clan and help promote events happening by making the stakes as in GP or other prizes. I'm funny and can be a sarcastic ass but y'all will learn to love it.. I think I'm the only person in the clan who curses or who can get away with it LOL but I'm fun and love to help people out.. If you ever need anything just hit me up.
Back to top Go down
Reginodes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:38 am

RS Username: Reginodes

Ok for starter I would like to say thanks for allowing me to become a member.

Hello everyone my name is Marcus B. Powell, and I am 22 years old. Recently was honorable discharge out of the United State Marine Corps after four years of service.  

Started playing RS back in 2003-2004 and was mostly off and on. Recently came back and was recruited a day after.

I do play other games like: Wurm online, Wurm Unlimited (i have my own server) Rift, Mortal online, Realm of the Mad God, Path of Exile, Arma 2 DayZ, and much more.

Anyway I enjoy helping others whenever I am able to, and would be more then happy to help just hit me up whenever i'm online.

I hope we can all become good friends and have a fun together.

If you would like more information about me just PM or ask me on RS in Clan chat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raffi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:11 pm

Hi my name is Raffi,

that's about it Very Happy.

Ask about me on RS. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peabody

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:06 pm

Hi, I is nub, ty, bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Biehn of the Godless

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:08 am

My name is Biehn.
I like to 'Fashionscape.'

That is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lazysnite

PostSubject: LazysNite   Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:35 pm

Hi everyone!
My name is Lazysnite, friends just call me Lazy though. I'm an engineering technician, going to school for mechanical engineering now.
I'm new to RS3, but played rs since around 2002 till 2007 probably, coming back off and on till around 2009.
This is my first time back in seven years so there is a TON of information I will be learning again.
Thanks for the invite Olaf!

...Now to find the clan citadel!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tym106

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:24 pm

Hello, I guess I'll help keep this post alive!
I'm Tyler, I'm 20 (6'0" 185 lbs) and have played this game for almost 10 years now. I'll fully admit however that I play this game off and on depending on my availability between work and school. I'm a fiduciary accountant and am going to school for accounting and management to hopefully one day become a CPA. As probably can be derived from that, I am a finance geek so I get excited about things like interest rates and stock markets.
But onto other hobbies! I do speech/debate and love public speaking which might seem odd given I'm an accountant. But I'm very outgoing and enjoy doing fun things on weekends with friends and meeting new people.
On RS I enjoy skilling much more than combat yet I have skill ADD which makes it hard for me to focus on getting any individual skill to 99. I do however have 1 99 but it is in cooking so it didn't take overly long. I'm afk alot while playing this game so I don't talk a while lot in chat, but if you want to talk feel free to get ahold of me through friend chat and I'll do my best to respond. That's about all if you all want to know anything else feel free to contact me
IGN: Tym106
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2