We are a Runescape clan! We are a Social/Skilling/Pvm clan with lots of friendly people!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Introduce yourself :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kawaii Alice Desu
Admin

PostSubject: Introduce yourself :D   Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:19 pm

TMI. Moved to new website

Last edited by Kawaii Alice Desu on Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sev
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:28 pm

Sooo I am Sev, The fearless leader of the Dgs Bloodchillers.
I am around 5"5 and 130 pounds (LOL)

Im in computer science right now, college student.

Been playing rs on and off for years. Came back and decided to make a clan. First one I made was great but I lost it to a scam so I made this one and this is better Very Happy.

I love doing sports (besides basketball). My favorite sport is Football. English football, not american handegg.

I am an Armenian and trilingual also. I speak French, English and Armenian. Im an introvert and don't have many friends. But the friends I got are really close to me like poison.

I love to listen to rock/metal music. Favorite band is Paramore and System of a down. Not a huge edm fan.

Favorite song is
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dgsbloodchillers.englishboard.net
pokingfire

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Hi I'm pokingfire, like a lot of people I've been playing RS on and off over the years although my current account was just created this year (my last one was hacked and then banned). I am 22 years old, I like football (American football not soccer). I am a student getting ready to start a radiography program this August. When it comes to music I like mostly rock. My favorite band is Shinedown. I also started listening to The Bad Chapter recently and really liked them. I like a lot of other bands as well but I won't bother listing them because I'm not very picky when it comes to music so if I did it would take up the whole screen. My RS stats suck at the moment so I won't be doing any GWD until I improve them but if you give me some time I'll eventually get them up to a respectable level.

Now how many people remember whacking players in RS with rubber chickens?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie Leona
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:27 pm

Hey all! So, I'm Maggie Smile Simple as that. But my friends call me a variety of things, one of them being Magpie. I'm about 5'4", or 64 inches, depending on where you live so you don't have to convert it!

I'm 19, and haven't done much with my life just yet. Though, I do have a small handful of accomplishments. 3 years ago, I earned my black belt in Goju Ryu Karate (which I've been doing over 10 years now). Just last year, I enlisted in the US Army Reserves and went off to BCT in September and finished my AIT in February as a Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic. Those two things are really the biggest highlights of my life so far!

In the normal civilian world, I work part-time at Michael's Arts and Crafts in the early morning restocking shelves. I have never been so constantly tired in my life. But I'll be starting up some classes at the community college this fall to start working on my degrees! I hope to go into something related to Biology.

Aside from all of that! I've been playing RS on and off for some time, like the majority of people. Only ever had one account, and I've yet to get 99 on any skill LOL I try to keep my skills roughly the same level, but one day, ONE DAY. I'll get a 99. What a celebration that'll be.

Finally: I honestly miss random events. That is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red fed8
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:11 pm

I'm Erika, better know by my stage name username, Red Fed8. Red Fed8 was my first account, which I made in 2006. It's always been my main, although I've taken breaks for a few years before.
I'm 16, and probably the youngest in the clan. Also, probably the most foul mouthed. This says something about me, but I'm not sure what. Haven't really done anything with myself. I like baking (not the weed kind, you terrible human beings). I also climb and go camping in the Rocky Mountains in summer, and ski up there in the winter. In between basement dwelling, of course. I am an artist, and I think my preferred medium is acrylic paint on canvas. I just noticed that Maggie works at Micheals, excuse me while I roll in to my freaking grave.
I'm very Canadian, and very fond of my country. Yeah, we got problems... but we're not America, so I'm cool with it. No offense Americans. I used to play hockey, until I started getting older, and the coach refused to give us three girls a seperate area to change. We all quit, and the team had to end because there weren't enough kids anymore. This is why you respect women. Also, I'm related to Jean Believeau, if anyone cares.
I'm a lesbian, and currently single. Although crushing hopelessly on this one really cute girl thats been in a few of my classes cause wow <3
Anyways, I'm a high school student, and massive nerd. Red Fed's the only profile I've ever held on to, and has one 99 in dungeoneering. When I'm not playing RS, I'm usually watching cartoons, playing Team Fortress 2 (Steam name's Captain Megadong), or Agario (I go by Gay Jesus), or Minecraft (Captain Megadong again). I also read a lot, and write. During school, I work as a theatre tech, which makes me a very tired red fed to say the least.
I'm with Maggie, random events were great. RIP
Random events more like RADom events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:51 pm

Hi, I'm Dusty, DustyNipples, or Kendall. I'm 17 18 and (sadly willing to admit) from the backwoods of Florida here in the good ol USA. I got my dusty name from all my friends whenever we go offroading. Somehow, I end up getting the dirtiest out of everyone and one day we all got CB radios installed in our vehicles and Dusty ended up being my handle. But i'm not a total hillbilly, I enjoy cruising on my longboard and reading. I just graduated high school and i'm about to start college in the fall. I'm a mechanic in my spare time, it is so nice being able to figure out whats wrong with a vehicle by just the sounds it makes. Me and all my buddies played RS way back in middle school and I never really grew out of it, this is my second account (botting is bad) and i'm still totally new at being P2P. I used to spend all my time sitting in Lumbridge socializing and i'm just now starting to skill or do quests.
Back to top Go down
ʎdɐǝɥƆ

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Hi,

Last edited by ʎdɐǝɥƆ on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:52 am

Meow~

Last edited by Serika on Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:32 pm

Yo, Bhelber, he was just fourteen
when his parents built a very strange machine
It was designed to view a world unseen

(He's gonna catch 'em all cause he's Bhelber)

When it didn't quite work, his folks they just quit
Then Bhelber took a look inside of it
There was a great big flash, everything just changed
His molecules got all rearranged

(Bhelber, Bhelber)

When he first woke up he realized
He had snow white hair and glowing green eyes
He could walk through walls disappear and fly
He was much more unique than the other guys

It was then that he knew what he had to do
He had to stop all the ghosts that were commin' through
He's here to fight for me and you!

He's gonna catch 'em all cause he's Bhelber
Gonna catch 'em all cause he's Bhelber
Gonna catch 'em all cause he's (Bhelber)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:59 am

Kylin Koa Daniel. Full name cuz why not. Live in Shanghai, China. Half American, half Chinese. English is my first language, Chinese is a close second. I also speak Spanish and the Shanghai dialect. I love sports, especially football (American football), rugby, track. I spend quite a bit of time in Hawaii too, so I love to dive and surf Very Happy
I'm gonna be a senior in highschool this fall, and I'm going to apply to schools in the states (would love to go to USC - FIGHT ON)

As far as Runescape's concerned, I've been playing on various accounts for the last 10 years or so. One of my first accounts (still exists, Jl30july) is an account I shared with two close friends when I was in elementary. My last account was banned cuz I botted (not going down that road again), and now my current account is SKAKSD Very Happy
I've spent most of my time in RS as f2p, mainly cuz I refuse to pay irl money for membership.
I'm pretty active, and I'll be happy to help with whatever I can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Olaf686
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:05 am

Hi all!
I'm Olaf, 20 years old and 6'4'', so i'm not that petite Razz
I live in the Netherlands and currently i'm studying 2nd year chemistry at university.
I've started playing Runescape in April 2007 but i haven't always been active.
I started again two weeks ago after not playing for a year.
I hope to meet you all in-game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://195.169.205.118/

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:41 am

Hey all!
My name is Tyler, 22 years old, have a fiance and 2 year old son.
Love to play sports, and love fishing!
Biggest fish caught 40 inch catfish!

I also have played hockey for 17 years and never will stop:)
Cant wait to read on some of yous to get to know you all!
Back to top Go down
S3ab1scu1t

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:01 pm

Hey homos, names Colby, but everyone on here calls me seabiscuit Cool i'm 20 (in less than 2 weeks) i love to workout and chill with my friends. Living the college life in a condo;) aspiring to be a physical therapist as well as a personal trainer
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:01 pm

Hi, i'm frostadamus,17 years old, and live in Los Angeles im Armenian, but was born and raised in California, I just graduated high school and now am enrolling in college, i really have no idea what i want to do (sadly), i played football since i was 10 years old, American not soccer, im 6'0' and 185 lbs. I started playing Runescape back in 2007, with my close friends, they stopped playing though, and i still played, although it was on and off for many years, and i also went through 3 different accounts, and thats pretty much it about me Smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:09 pm

RS Name: Cirro

Hello,
I've been guesting in the clan chat for about a week after looking for a clan in w1 G.E. Many of you already know me as Cirro but I also go by the name of Miki. alien
I've been playing RS on and off since 2006 and it's been quite the fun adventure.
Outside of RS I'm a highschool student. In the fall of this year I will start my Senior year of highschool. I am quite anxious of finishing my final year of highschool and entering adulthood but I aim for it to be a fun year. Smile

I hope to have a fun time in this clan and continue on to becoming a full fledged member of DGS Bloodchillers. I anticipate this to be a fun journey.
Back to top Go down
zarlos

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:17 pm

Hey all, I'm Carlos, 19 years old, i was born in mexico but moved to Austin, Texas when i was 5 and lived here since. I love band, marching band to be exact, Baritone/ Euphonium is my life. I went to college last year for computer science sadly i couldn't go back because it was too expensive, at the moment i'm just living at home procrastinating getting a job and do adult things.
I forget when i started playing runescape but back then i had multiple accounts, i don't know why i had them for i didn't use them at all but my main zarlos10. I took like a three year break while in high school because of marching band i just didn't have any time to play, but now i'm back and enjoying runescape once again Very Happy

Last edited by zarlos on Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:25 am

hi

Last edited by Raz on Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tm0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:04 am

Oh s*** I missed this page.

My name is Mark! I'm TheMarker0 on RS, shortened a bit here. I'm a 21 (22 in like a month) year old dude, don't be decieved about my characters sex. I did that silly quest that requires you to be a woman and suddenly I started getting a ton of randoms giving me free stuff so I kept the change. I am a CYW student currently working as a Direct Support Professional at Community Living of Kingston and District. I work a bunch so RS is a nice thing to do in the evening. I generally lurk and read all your funny comments in clan chat while WCing.

Currently my skills are pretty poor, I'm just starting up mem skills again, I never had mems when I first started playing years ago, so a lot of them are really low.

Currently trying to skill everything to around ~50 and getting the quests down for dragon weaponry.

If you ever need a hand with anything, you can generally catching me just alching or fletching in World 4s GE.

Peace!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Tm0.org
Kawaii Alice Desu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:13 pm

^ How do you alch at 53 mage though??? Unless you mean low level alchemy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tm0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:35 pm

Yeah, I pretty much just do it because I can just do that while watching streams or TV without much though or really even looking at that monitor. I've been using the smelting spell a lot lately actually, and just making my own gold bars.

I know it's not cost efficient for the XP, but it's something to do. ^>^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Tm0.org
ʎdɐǝɥƆ

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:18 pm

Hello everyone! My name is James. I like pancakes. I have been around for for about 5451 moons. I play guitar and runescape.                                             

☺
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jexx

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:09 am

Hello Everyone,

I go by Jexx, I am 20 years old station in Okinawa, Japan. A Lcpl in the Marines, and a total nerd.
I started playing Rs in 2008 and was on and off throughout the years. Setting my sights on the Max Cape, with 17 99's in the bag and only a few left to go.
If anyone ever wants to go Dungeoneering, count me in! Only at lvl 109 right now but will eventually get 120.

Outside of Rs, I work as a Diesel Mechanic, fixing HMMWV's and 7-Tons. I really enjoy what I do and when my contract is up, I am looking into the mechanic field of work.

I also enjoy running, ultimate frisbee, and playing the drums in my spare time, beside Rs of course

I've gotten to know a few of you and hope to meet many more, and am Honored to be a part of this clan Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:45 am

Hello everyone!
My name is Deblanc Silas but in RS better known as KingBarry. I'm almost 17 years old and i live in Belgium. Later i want to be an engineer , i still need to study a lot but yeah , i'm good at math and that helps a lot Very Happy My hobbies are football ("soccer") and music . I absolutely love football , and i'm decent at it Smile But i love music more . I listen to Metal (Mice and Men , Bmth ,..) , Rock (RHCP,Papa Roach, Arctic Monkeys) and commercial music. I also like to dance to music and then i prefer Deep House Smile .

Rs-wise , I used to play alot of RS back in the old days Very Happy And i finally returned , sadly enough with a new acount :/. I'm hoping to get my first 99 this summer , don't know what its going to be but probably Range Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kawaii Alice Desu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:23 am

^ I'm in electrical engineering myself! You'll love engineering Very Happy Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:32 pm

Hey my name is Kathy, I'm 5'5 and 115 pounds lol Laughing . I love sports and I'm constantly active. I'm from Ukraine but I live in New York. I love handball and american football. I also love cats! I love being outside usually but then runescape sucked me in yet again. I love music such as Arctic Monkeys. Anyways, I hope to be good friends with all of you. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself :D   

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next