We are a Runescape clan! We are a Social/Skilling/Pvm clan with lots of friendly people!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Banned from Runescape :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Biehn of the Godless

PostSubject: Banned from Runescape :(   Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:25 pm

Hey all, how are you doing?

Tried to log on this morning to do ports and then I find out my account has been banned for a couple of days supposedly due to botting. I was shocked since I have never used macroing software and thought the reason may have been due to my afk-like play style. Unfortunately, I am not able to lodge an appeal to revert the ban nor can I view any evidence. I am now considering quitting the game once again since I won't be able to play RuneScape the way I want (which is basically smithing rune legs to 120 smithing lol). If anyone has had the same experience or has any advice to offer, I would greatly appreciate it. I have a week or so left on my bond and due to my busy work schedule, I might actually stop playing RS anyway. If that is the case, I would like to allocate some time after my ban to earn some gp in order to hold a drop party for the clan. I actually had some thoughts about hosting a 'frost bone' drop party for when we finally unlock the frost dragon in the citadel xD

Anyway, I hope no one else has to deal with a RS ban! Always follow the rules and enjoy the game! (^o^)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sev
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Runescape :(   Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:09 am

At least it wasn't a perma ban but still wtf..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dgsbloodchillers.englishboard.net

Banned from Runescape :(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1